Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Michelle's run 2.14.13

Time: 15 minute run and 15 minute walk

I did it!  I ran to my 30th week of pregnancy!  I am actually really proud of myself.  I did not think it was going to happen at times, but overall it wasn't too hard of a goal to reach.  However, if I hadn't made the goal, I probably wouldn't have done it. 

I'm not sure how running will look after this.  I may still run (probably not more than 10 minutes at a time), but I may just stick to walking.  The running isn't that bad, but I am so tired most days, it's hard to get up the motivation.  We will just have to see. 

I went to the dr. today and I hadn't gained any weight since my last appointment!  So my weight gain is about 20 lbs.  I'm hoping to only gain about 5 more pounds, but I'm ok with up to 10. 

DSC_1028

The skirt still fits.  It fit really well when I wasn't running.  However, since my legs are bigger, there was some thigh rubbing and skirt riding up action. 


I looked at a picture of myself wearing this skirt when I first got it.  I can hardly remember being that thin!  I hope it comes back (eventually).

2 comments:

  1. WooooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!
    GREAT Job!!!!
    You look very good, healthy and all belly. I'm so ready to see prego pics, prayer for nice weather. (Sorry I missed your call. Parents were in town)

    ReplyDelete