Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Michelle's run 7.16.12

time: 20 minutes

I didn't start running until 9:45 this morning (Hallelujah for no more summer school!) and it was a bit warm.  Not really that warm if you were just walking, but once my body warmed up it was hot!  But I made it.  I can't believe I didn't run more last week.  I think it was a heat, stress, tired combo.  Saturday we went to Michael's mom's house and helped her sort through 25 years of stuff... while it wasn't really a workout I was moving stuff most of the day.  I don't have an excuse for yesterday. 

Here's hoping this week is better exercise wise.  I HAVE to get in a habit before school starts back up.

1 comment:

  1. My LoseIt app give 39 calories burned for every 15 minutes of housecleaning - so that would count

    ReplyDelete