Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Michelle's Run 1.6.11

Distance: 5 miles
Time: 54 minutes or so... it was slow, so I didn't care to remember it.

Outside run.  The run didn't really feel hard, but I just couldn't seem to move very fast.  I was supposed to run yesterday, but it was snowing.  Today it was still cold, but the sun was out.  After this run, I can't imagine running 7 miles this weekend.  I think I can, I think I can...


Oh, I meant to post this picture the other day.  It's me in my new running tights.  They are soo warm.  They are from Target.  I feel a little self conscious in them, so I won't be wearing them to the grocery store anytime soon, but they are great for winter running.  Plus, they were just $20.  My mom bought me a pair of pants with the same material from Target, but they have a little flare at the bottom.  I wore those today.  They are warm, but not as warm as the tights.  The pink shirt is the same one I got Mysti for Christmas, but in a different color.  It is from Wal-Mart.  Maybe I should invest in a more discreet color of ear-warmers... the bright blue sure does stand out!

p.s. how funny does Murray look in this picture.  It looks like he has no head and no tail. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment