Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Running/Fitness Goals

So, since it's the new year I thought it would be a good time to set some running/fitness goals for the year.  However, instead of the whole year... I thought maybe just the next 6 months.  I think 6 months will be better because I have no idea what job I will be doing or anything after June, that could effect my workouts.  I also may need/want a break from running and want to start trying something different... who knows.  So, here are my goals for the first 6 months of 2011:

-run a 5k in less than 30 minutes
-run a 10k in less than 60 minutes
-run a half marathon
-start doing ab/arm exercises at least 2 times a week
-try out some of the different fitness classes at UT for a change of pace from running and an escape from the cold

1 comment: