Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Half Marathon Motivation....

So, I'm still going to attempt to train for the half marathon.  Even though it's been SUPER cold here.  Training starts December 11th and I hope to run a half-marathon April 30th. 

I decided that I needed some sort of prize to work toward.  I was going to do this with the 10k, but I found that I didn't actually need a material motivation because it wasn't that difficult.  This is going to be harder however.  I don't have many good places to go on long runs and it's going to be cold from now until March.  So my motivation this time is a new dress.  Hopefully when I get about half way through training I will start looking really good. (hahaha)  So a new, fun dress will be a nice treat. 

Maybe I'll pick something like one of these....


All of these dresses are from modcloth.com

Maybe this will give me a bit more motivation.  (Plus the high entry fees of half marathons.. yikes!)

1 comment: