Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Michelle's semi-workout 12.24.12

15 minutes, arm and leg exercises in my living room

It's a miracle I ended up doing anything. I had a run all planned out.  However, when I got in my car, it wouldn't start.  I'm thinking the battery is dead, but I have to wait until Michael gets home to find out for sure.  So running was out.  I just can't run in our ultra hilly neighborhood anymore.  Then I decided to take Murray on a walk, well as soon as we went outside it started raining.  We made it about 5 minutes.  So, I ended up just using my weights in my living room to do an arm workout and then some lunges and other Jillian Michael-ish moves.  After all of the previous stuff I was also getting pressed for time (my mother-in-law was driving up).  Well at least I did something and I can feel a little better about all of the sugar I have been eating lately!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment: