Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Michelle's run 12.17.12

20 minutes walk/run

I was starting to think I wouldn't run again (during this pregnancy).  Last week was so crazy at work, I did not get home before dark 1 day.  Then I was exhausted Saturday and Sunday it rained ALL DAY (plus, I was still exhausted).  It took all of the energy I had to get out there today.  It definitely wasn't pretty after taking a whole week off.  My legs were letting me know how mad they were.  I didn't wear my band, so my lower abs hurt too.  However, I did something and actually had more energy when it was over.  That may have been some of the exhaustion problem, I hadn't exercised.  Hopefully the next couple of weeks will be better for working out (weather permitting).

p.s. heartburn adds a new challenge to running as well!

1 comment:

  1. Great that you got in a run; however, if your body is "telling" you to be done running for this pregnancy that is great too and can move to a different form of exercise.

    ReplyDelete