Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's get this started again??

So, Mysti and I haven't been keeping up with the blog.  She has a good reason... (She's expecting her first baby).  I do not.  My new job is demanding and it's been really hard for me to find a work/life balance. (That's the best excuse I have.)

I need to get back to running and have tried several things that have not worked.  I'm thinking maybe blogging about it again will help. 

Since Mysti isn't blogging with me, I'm trying to decide if I should post on this blog again or just post on my other blog....  thoughts?

For today I will post here.  I ran 2.5 miles in 25 minutes this afternoon.  The weather was perfect.  It was upper 40s and sunny.  I loved every minute of the run. 

3 comments:

  1. 2.5 miles in 25mins is awesome!! Way to go!! Glad your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....I really need to be doing something....
    1) that will no hurt my back
    2) can do at just short of 6 months

    Im all for getting started again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimmy,Thanks! I'm trying to get back into it.

    Mysti, I've also started taking yoga. I loved my first class! I'm going back this Wednesday. Have you looked into prenatal yoga? I don't know what else could be easy on your back.

    ReplyDelete