Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Michelle's Workout 9.25.11

30 Day Shred DVD

I was sweating with Jilian Michael's this afternoon (although, she didn't seem to be sweating quite as much...)

This week was crazy and I didn't get to workout as much as I wanted.  I even had to go into school Saturday and today!  ugh!  This week shouldn't be as crazy.

I really need to find a semi-flat place in Chattanooga to run. Since I'm out of shape, the thought to running on all of those hills is really overwhelming.  When I get overwhelmed thinking about it, I just don't run at all.  I'm going to research some areas.  I also need to sign up for a race... or find one to train for.  Basically, I need to do SOMETHING!  haha.

On another note, when did it become the end of September???

No comments:

Post a Comment