Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mysti 1-29-2012

Well.....It has been a few months and with a new position at work and being prego my life has taken a crazy turn. I am at 25 weeks and have had a wonderful pregnancy thus far, minus some lower back struggles that made my doctor tell me at 6 weeks to stop running. However, with weekly chiropractic work and massages I've done great.
I am going to just start with what I have been doing: watching what I eat and stretching. I spent about 20 minutes today stretching - really helps my back. At this point, I have gained 5lbs throughout my first 5 months. However, I really need to pick the exercise back up to reach my goal of only gaining 15lbs.
So, I need ideas....

2 comments:

  1. Walking would be great and maybe even about 20-30min on the elliptical. So glad to see you back on here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have only gained 5 lbs. Way to go!

    I think walking and arm weights might be good.

    ReplyDelete