Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Michelle's workout 1.18

workout: Power Yoga (1 hour and 15 minutes)

So today I took my 2nd yoga class.  I was a little nervous because I had worked all day and was afraid I wouldn't have enough energy to make it through. The yoga class that I go to is called "Power Yoga."  It's heated (95 degrees) and moves pretty quickly.  Let's just say I'm not a natural.  I try to stay with everyone, but a lot of my time is spent staring at other people and trying to do what they do.  I am easily the worst in the class.  I know yoga should not be competitive, but I say challenge accepted!

I'm sure I will get better with time.  As long as I'm enjoying it I'll keep going.  Also, one of my friend goes with me, so it adds some motivation/accountability.

p.s. Mysti there was a girl in my class that was at least 6 months pregnant. (Probably what you will look like at 9 months. :) )

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are back!! Way to go to still get a workout in even though you worked all day =)

    ReplyDelete