Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mysti's Workouts - Aug 18, 19 & 20

Mon - 4 mile run, 20 minutes arms
Tue - 20 minutes arms, 10 minutes elliptical
Wed - 20 minutes arms, stretching 

We are getting back into our routin after traveling off / on for 5 weeks and enjoying extra time with Joey.
Activity center - Samuel has cried for a few minutes at drop off (not too bad for him) but then stands by the teacher the entire time. :(
Next week centers closed, so it might take a little longer to adjust back.
I'm sad I've made him backtrack, he was walking in dropping my hand and saying bye bye mommy. 

1 comment:

  1. He'll get there again. That's how I feel about taking Heath out of daycare Thor the summer and then starting a new place...he's having a hard time! Then he doesn't go everyday, which I also think makes it hard.

    ReplyDelete