Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Week of January 6-12

2 runs

Jan. 9- 20 minute run with jogger
Jan 12- 20 minute run with jogger

Heath is sitting in his jogger like a big boy now!  The first day he seemed to like it and like how he could see more... but then yesterday he cried for half of the run.  Some of it was because he was tired, but wouldn't go to sleep.  He slept a lot easier in the infant carrier.  We also had a jogger accident.  I stepped on the wrist strap and the jogger stopped, but I was still running..... ouch!!  I have a big bruise on my arm.

Let's hope for good weather and more runs this week.  My life is beyond crazy right now, but I can still fit runs in, I just use it as an excuse.

I have lost all of my baby weight... but my body is just soft, I need to get some muscle tone back!

1 comment: