Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mysti's Workout - January 29, 2014

Distance: ?
Time: 30 minutes

I ran for 30 minutes around an indoor track. Who wants to count how many times you run in a circle - not me. The 10 degree weather is greeting to me and I have no motivation to run outside.

Joining the Rogers Activity Center was my solution to 2 challenges: 1) the freezing temps this winter 2) Samuel's separation anxiety.
Mon-Fri 8-11, I can drop Samuel off for up to 1.5 hours while I work out. Options - indoor track, 4 treadmills, 4 elliptical, 3 bikes and about 15 various strength machines. It's small but nice and at $80 per year for family of 6 with free childcare = great deal. There are also lots of classes offered for $5 per class or unlimited for 2 months at $45.
I sound like a saleswomen, but it's not in the budget to join World's Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment