Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Michelle's workout 1.29.14

Jilian Michael's Ripped in 30: Week 1 video

Did a Jilian Michael's video since we were snowed in today.  I actually did the workout while Heath was awake.  He mostly just stared at me.  He was a little fussy at times, but I got through the whole thing without a meltdown.

In other health related news: I am on day 2 of no processed food.  So far I have also managed to do it Paleo.  I'm going to try to stick with the Whole 30 model.  So beyond no processed, I am also doing no dairy, no grains, no legumes (beans), no sugar of any kind (not even syrup or honey).  It's only been tough in between meals when I want a quick snack.  It would be so easy to grab some crackers, bread, etc.  But I've managed.  I think the key is going to be getting used to eating more at meals (especially to offset the carbs I am used to filling up on).

Yesterday I was giving Heath a snack and there was a little shortbread cookie in the mix.  I didn't want him to have that, so I put it in my mouth... as soon I stuck it in I remembered I wasn't supposed to eat it...so I had to spit it out!  Ha!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's too funny. You are makIng feel really bad about those donuts I had.
    Eating a salad for lunch, but it has cheese on it
    You go for it!!

    ReplyDelete