Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Michelle's Run 8.14.13

20 minute run

It was actually not super humid tonight, so Michael, Heath, and I went for a run.  Michael had the jogger.  I actually felt kind of naked running without it at first.  Not sure if I could have done 20 minutes with it.  Heath slept the whole time.

Sidenote: Tonight was one of those ideal working mom days.  I left work right away and got Heath, he was in a good mood, we got some things done, he took a good nap, we played, I wasn't exhausted, etc.  Why can't every day go so well? 

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for a great day!! You are doing great - dinners and multiple workouts in first couple of weeks back to work as a new Mom!!!
    Prayers for more "adequate" working mommy days :) and for great ones too

    ReplyDelete