Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mysti 10-28-2012

Frustrated, So just ignore my rambling. A bad shopping trip pushed me over the edge yesterday!! The last year has been very exciting, but defiantly has brought on some changes and unfamiliarity in regards to my body. I don't want to say I look horrible or feel horrible. However, I will say I don't look amazing or feel amazing. I looked back through blog posts and was excited to see numerous posts for June and July; good reminder that exercising post pregnancy is possible. The first question that comes to mind is...Can I be a busy working Mom and still find time to exercise? However, that is really not the problem. I still find plenty of time for TV, Pinterest and Facebook. I think it is more about getting disciplined again vs settling at my new weight and size. So not to scare Michelle in this post pregnancy blog :) My new weight is only about 10-12 pounds higher and 1 pants size larger. Not a huge traumatizing difference. I know it would just take a little bit of motivation, but for some reason since returning to work my motivation has been zero. BUT, I do not want to settle as much for my mental health as for my physical health. With all of that said - I'm done being lazy!! I hope my feelings today stay with me. ______________ My new hope is to start running again - at least 3 days a week - most of the time, eat a little better, drink only one can of Dr. Pepper a day, lose the 10 pounds I put on during pregnancy and feel more energetic. If I return to my pre pregnancy pants size great - If not that is ok to as having a baby understandably changes ones body.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I am trying to stay motivated while pregnant! We can do this! The mental health is really just as important as anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm a big crazy mess!!
    Totally forgot to blog about my workout.
    25 minute Couch to 5k / 1.66 miles
    Starting my 5k training over again :)

    ReplyDelete