Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Michelle's run 5.29.12 (with pictures)

Time: 20 minutes

Murray and I went on a hot over 89 degree run.  My legs were a little tight to begin with, but I ended strong. Murray did not end strong, I was practically dragging him at the end!

It's very rare that I like my running outfit.  I usually just find a shirt and shorts.  My biggest concern is usually if I have a white sports bra so I can wear a lighter colored shirt.  However, today I was liking my outfit. 


I love this running skirt that I got at TJ Maxx.  The shirt is just a white dry-fit shirt from Wal-Mart.  It's actually the shirt I wore in the Color Run.  All of the color fell off, so I decided to keep it!

Murray after his long run!

4 comments:

  1. OMG !!!!!!
    I love love the skirt. I'm totally going to get myself one. John would want me to get a orange for OSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysti, You need one! They are really expensive most places, but I got mine for about $17. I think it's actually a tennis skirt. The only thing you will want to look for between tennis and running is the shorts underneath. Some tennis skirts don't have shorts but just pantie type things... not the best to run in. These have almost biker shorts under and they are very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a pink skirt at TJ Maxx for $15 !!!!

    ReplyDelete