Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Michelle's Run 9.18.11

Distance: 5k (3.1 miles) Run/Walk

Today I went to a friend's house and parked my car so that I could run in her flatter neighborhood.  I thought for sure I could run 3 miles without stopping.  Ha!  It was a lot easier, but I didn't make it 3 miles.  It was also about 80 degrees.  But I think I'm just more out of shape than I thought.  I'll just have to keep working at it.  I need to come up with a running/workout plan now that the temperatures are cooling off.

Also, I worked out 4 times last week and only once this week.  But this week was sooo busy with work.  I didn't leave school before 5pm any night.  That may seem like no big deal, but I get to school before 7 every morning.  I also had school work to work on almost every night too!  Ugh!  This week is going to be worse, but I'm going to try to squeeze in a few workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment