Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mysti's Beginning....

On July 19th, Michelle emailed me asking if I wanted to train for a 10K. My initial thought was she is crazy; however, I took a few days to think it over.

Thought Process:
Before meeting my wonderful husband of a little over a year, I was running two miles every other day and I have never let him live that down! (Even though it was not his fault I stopped running)
AND
I have been making more and more comments about wanting to start running again over the last few months, but I have never taken the first step.

Therefore, I committed to train with Michelle !!

I will be starting out training for a 5K; since, I have not ran in over a year and I am crazy OUT of shape.

Here We Go!!

Progress this week:
June 22: Purchased new running shoes and Walked 45 minutes.
June 23: Rotated running a minute and walking a minute for 15 minutes.
June 24: Day Off

1 comment: