Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Michelle's Run 6.25.10

Running Stats:


Time: 20 minutes
Distance: 1.77
Pace: 11.18

I really thought I was going faster today, oh well.  We leave for vacation tomorrow, but I am determined to get my workouts in anyways.  My run Sunday will have to outside on the streets of Charleston.  I just hope it's not too hot.  Tuesday and Wednesday I am can run in our hotel workout room. I know that my eating habits will go down the tubes..so I'm sure my running will be effected by that!  Today I'm going to buy a watch, nothing fancy just something to keep the time. So Wal-Mart it is! 

1 comment:

  1. I bought a new watch last week, and then found my old watch tonight when I got on my elliptical.

    ;)

    Have fun on vacation and Good Luck running !!

    ReplyDelete