Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Michelle's Run 11.12.14

4 mile run with the jogger

This was one of those days that got colder as the day went on.  I felt good during the run and wanted to go longer, but Heath's little hands got cold.  Some of that was one him... he refused to let me put up the weather shield which would have helped with the cold.  Then I tried to show him how putting his hands under his blanket would help, but he didn't want to do that either.  :)  But 4 miles isn't bad.  I just need to get more runs in!  We're going to Kentucky this weekend to see my brother and sister-in-law.  I'm hoping to get a run in there.  We will see....

Also, my goal for next week is to do one morning run before Michael goes to work.  Just one, to try it out.  Maybe I'll like it!

Another goal is to get Heath some mittens!  ha!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good visit with brother and sister in law. 4 miles is great, you are so much better with the jogging stroller than I was - haven't used it in months. Morning runs are the best. I didn't not think so at first but it gets me going and I always feel better throughout day.

    ReplyDelete