Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Michelle's Run 10.1.14

30 minute solo run in the evening

Went on a solo run after dinner.  Although, my stomach didn't seem happy about it and hasn't been great since (but, that probably means it was something else... not just the running). 

I have ran more in the last few weeks, but I forgot to blog them... probably 5 or so...

Heath has been challenging in the stroller.  When we run in the nieghborhood he throws a fit every time we pass by the house because he wants down.  Then he starts throwing things.  So, I'm either going to have to start going somewhere else with him to run or not running with him.  I know it's nice to run solo, but then I have to run first thing in the morning and Michael has to get up earlier so that he can watch him, or I have to run after dinner right before it gets dark. Maybe we'll try going somewhere to run...

No comments:

Post a Comment