Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Michelle's workout (attempt) 2.3.14

So I attempted to workout yesterday.  It was probably nice enough to run, but I got off work late, then Heath was hungry and fell asleep while nursing (his way of tricking me into holding him during his nap).  By the time he was awake it was already 5:15.  I wasn't even dressed, so I figured I would try to get a Jillian Michaels workout in.  

I only make it 10 minutes before Heath was having a full on meltdown.  He was fussy and singing did not work this time.  He also would get mad when I would get on the floor and not play with him.  I tried the week 2 video and it has lot of plank exercises... so I think next time I will not do that video when he's not in a great mood.  

I guess 10 minutes is better than nothing, but it was a stressful 10 minutes...which is not the point of working out in my opinion!

1 comment:

  1. Starting a workout is the hardest part, making yourself find time, motivation,ect 10 mins is good
    Agree with the stressful part

    ReplyDelete