Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mysti's Workouts - Week of Sept. 8th & 16th

First off, I've been really bad about blogging. I will not say I don't have the time, because I do have extra time with having the opportunity to stay home right now. I just haven't made it a priority. I did spend a little time looking back at our progress and living life since starting running and this blog. 3 YEARS AGO!!! Wow, I feel like we have both done amazing!!! And just seems like part of our everyday lives; even when it was/is the post baby shorter distance runs. But let me say really LOUDLY and encourage Michelle - those 2 mile post baby runs are by far 100x harder than my current running progress!! Still cannot believe we have both had babies. The two most handsome little boys in the world. :) In regards to my current progress, it has helped that I have my friend Courtney to run with a couple times a week - we get up at 6:00am and run before our husbands go to work which equals running in the dark and I would never do that by myself, helps to push me and not to get bored. (I do realize how stay at home mom and wife that just sounded = very thankful but also just slap me Michelle) Week of Sept. 8th - Monday = 3.7 mile run, Wednesday = 30 minutes of water skiing and Saturday = 10 mile run. Week of Sept. 16th - Monday = 5.5 mile, Wednesday = 2.67 mike run with hills @ 10:32 pace, Friday = 2.9 mile run and Saturday = 12 mile run.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great!!! It's great to have a friend to run with and help with motivation. I can't get mad at you for sounding like a stay at home mom because I know you understand what it's like to be in my shoes! :) I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete