Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mysti's Run 11-07-2010

Workout: 6 Mile Run
Time: 61 Minutes

Good Run!! I really needed a positive run to help my motivation and confidence; I have been continually feeling discouraged with my runs the last couple of weeks.

I also felt good about my motivation on eating healthier and using the Wii Fitness today.
* 20 activities on Wii Fitness under the Yoga and Strength Training sections.
* Lunch - Salad w/ Vinegar, Carrots, Celery, Sea Salt and Olive Oil Almonds and Lemon Water.
* Snack - 90 calorie pack of Mini Chocolate Rice Cakes
* Plan for Dinner - Grilled Shrimp with Whole Grain Rice

1 comment:

  1. Great job. Isn't that a great feeling when you start to feel down about running and then you have one awesome run and everything changes!

    I wanted to run today, but between driving, school work, TFA interviews, etc. it didn't get done. I don't think I'll be able to run until Wednesday. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete