Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Michelle's Run 11.1.10

Running Stats:
Time:1:03:10
Distance: oh let's hope it was 6 miles

Yay!  I ran for 63 minutes.  I didn't exactly know the distance, but I figured that 63 minutes would get me close to 6 miles.  I felt great during the run.  I probably could have run further but I was starting to get low on energy.  I had definitely burned off my bowl of cereal.  I'm glad this run went so well since I hadn't run over 5 miles since the 10k. 

It's November!  I have a few fitness related goals for the month.  I'm kind of dubbing it No-November:
1. No soda or sweet tea.  (I'm going to try at least.)
2. No French Fries.

I was going to say no dessert, but with the Halloween candy and the Fall dessert... that wasn't going to happen.  Also, Thanksgiving is an exception.  I'll probably have a DP for Thanksgiving and I will truly be thankful for it.  hahaha.

On a non-fitness note, I'm also going to say No to Facebook for November.

The reasoning?  I need to be really focused in November.  I am finishing up my classes, work is going to be busy, and I am wanting to keep up with the running so that I don't get into a holidays slump and have to start all over again in the New Year.  But if I fail at any of these, I'm not going to beat myself up.

1 comment: