Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mysti's Workouts - Sept. 29th & Oct. 6th

Below is copy/paste from my phone. Nothing too exciting. I've slowed down a little due to some knee pain, but after 10 miles today it seemed ok. Need to start building back up for my half. I have got John out a few times after his doctor recommended some exercise. Week Oct 6 S - 8 mile run M - 4.15 mile run w Sam S - 4 miles (lighting / rain), 5.47mile run  Week Sept 39 S - Couch to 5k with John & Sam T - 2.5 m w Sam W - 3.75 mile solo / 2 mile w Sam T - Couch to 5k with John & Sam F - 1.25 mile walk

1 comment:

  1. Way to go John. :) Another running partner! Before long you will have a whole group of runners. Maybe you should start a Run for God couch to 5k bible study. :) I tried to run/walk yesterday but Heath was having NONE of it!! We only made it 2 minutes before he started screaming to get out of his seat. I just need to learn that runs can not take place after a nap... he doesn't want to sit still then. Oh, and he's almost grown out of needing the infant carrier with the stroller. Makes me sad.... then I can't look at his face when I'm running anymore.

    ReplyDelete