Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mysti - Week of May 12th & 19th

It has been a good couple of weeks. Recovered from Sam's birthday bash and then spent a week at my parents house. AKA "The Farm". Monday 12th = 3 mile run with Courtney, Tuesday 13th = 1 mile walk, Friday 17th = 2 mile run, Saturday 18th = walking, strolling, playing all over the farm, Sunday 18th = 2 mile run down the dirt road and in the hay field, Monday 20th = 1 mile walk, wednesday 22nd = massage due to hip/leg issues, Friday 24th = trip to chiropractor and massage therapist confirming pulled hamstring and hips out of alignment 1/4 inch and Saturday 25th = 2 mile run due to chiropractor telling me to slow down a little but not to baby my right hip. Overall, I am happy with my progress over the last couple of weeks and hope my hip issues get better.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great! I'm so glad you are able to enjoy things like a week at your parents house now!

    ReplyDelete