Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Michelle's RUN 5.31.13

12 minute run with the jogger!

I did it.  I went on my first post baby run.  I stuck Heath in his jogger and ran up and down the street for 12 minutes. I wanted to run a mile, but my ipod was dead, so I figured 12 minutes would be pretty close. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  I did discover that I need a bigger size shorts.  It's crazy, some of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit better while I was pregnant than they do now.  I kind of think that when you have the baby, your belly just shifts to your thighs, upper stomach, and back. Ugh!

Let's hope I can keep up the running.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job!!!!!!! I love how your Mommy brain is still in April ;)
    (I feel like I don't remember first month)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote 2012 today too! I just can't get my dates straight.

    ReplyDelete