Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mysti's Workouts Week March 11th

Tuesday's Lunch = Veggie Sub w Baked Chips. Wednesday's Lunch = Grilled Chicken Salad. Thursday's Lunch = Veggie Sub w Baked Chips. Wednesday's Workout = One Hour Walk. Fridays's Workout = One Mile Walk. Saturday's Workout = 3 Mile Run / Walk. All workouts were with Sam and the jogging stroller. I think there is a reason it is called a jogging stroller not running stroller - you just cannot move as fast. Maybe that's just my excuse for a slow run.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. I can't imagine how slow I will go. We got our Schwinn in this weekend. It's nice, but does not fit really fit in our car trunk easily. (It fits, but it's a pain). We looked and a Bob wouldn't be a whole lot better. So I think it's going to be 2 strollers for us after all. A regular stroller and a jogger. I'm hoping the inconvenience of getting it in and out of the car will not deter my running. (I can still run the neighborhood without having to deal with taking it anywhere.) Our next car will definitely be a hatchback!

    Good job on the running. I haven't done anything...it was exhibit week! Also, I'm actually afraid that walking will send me into labor....so I'm going to wait until this week is over. :)

    ReplyDelete