Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mysti's Workouts - Week of July 6, 2014

Mon - 3 mile run
Wed - 4 mile run
Fri - 4 mile run
Sat - 9 mile run

Joey's with us for his 5 week summer time!! Getting to gym will be more limited. Didn't go last week. I'm totally ok to miss since we have more time with Joey, but don't want Samuel to get out of routine. Childcare goes up to 9 year olds, but Joey looks more like an 11 year old and he would just be so bored. I think I will go  some to drop off Samuel and then play basketball with Joey. That works out arms, right!? :)
Saturday was a difficult run - hot and hilly. 
I ran out of water during mile 7. A 4 bottle belt might be in order. Finished the 9 miles and felt pretty good about run despite conditions. Pace was 10.42 vs more normal 10.15, but also been building miles again over last month. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet Joey would have fun playing basketball. Totally working arms. :) it's been hot here early too. That's why I am not running today. I'm hoping to do a workout video or something later.

    ReplyDelete