Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mysti's Workout 04-06-2013

Week 3 Day 1. It has been a crazy couple of weeks with Easter travels and work...IOWA / Benchmark testing, interviews for my replacement, 2013/14 budget and in general getting ready for my last day at OGC. 15 days to go. With the end of work near and not running for a couple weeks, I decided to backup on my workout and start over with the stroller. I'm sure most of my runs will be with Sam now that I will be at home and runs are different with a stroller, maybe a little more difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Don't put too many expectations on yourself. Running with a stroller is harder, so it's ok if it's slower and takes more time to build up. Anything is great! I can't believe you only have 15 more days!! End of an era!

    ReplyDelete